Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Gift Box Wrapping idea using a Doily Die


Hello Sizzix friends! 
Hee Sun Kim here and today I would like to share a Gift Box Wrapping idea using a Doily Die.

I would like to introduce the Precision Base Plate for Intricate Thinlits™ Dies.
It is made of high-quality annealed steel. With the Precision Base Plate, you can cut through many different materials, including burlap, craft plastic, craft metal, fabric, aluminium, canvas, lightweight suede and thin cork.
I love using the Doily Die, but it's very delicate. I could not complete die-cutting at first go. When I use Precision Base Plate for Intricate Thinlits Dies, I am able to succeed!
Plate Sandwich stacking order


 Remove debris use a Die brush & Die Pick.

6 Doilys are being stapled together.


 Crumple the Doily paper.

 Gift box Wrapping!










4 comments: